Welcome to Pigeonsreport!
Such terms and conditions detail the rules and regulations in force at https:/www.pigeonsreport.com/ regarding the use of the Pigeonsreport Website.
By using this website, we presume that you agree to these Terms. Do not continue using Pigeonsreport unless you agree to take all of the terms and conditions set out on this page. With the aid of the Terms and Conditions Generator and the Terms & Conditions Generator our Terms and Conditions were developed.
Terms and Conditions
All terms apply to the bid, acceptance and consideration of payment required to conduct the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most suitable manner for the express purpose of fulfilling the needs of the Customer with respect to the provision of the specified services of the Business, in compliance with and subject to the prevailing Dutch law. Any use in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he / she or them of the above terminology or other words is taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Pigeonsreport and/or its licensors hold the intellectual property rights for all content on Pigeonsreport, unless otherwise stated. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You can use this for your own personal use from Pigeonsreport that is subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Pigeonsreport Republish material Sell,
- lease or sub-license material from Pigeonsreport Replicate,
- repeat or copy material from Pigeonsreport
- Redistribute content from Pigeonsreport
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Sections of this website provide users with the ability to post and share views and information in certain parts of the website. Pigeonsreport does not read, edit, publish or review Comments until they appear on the website. Posts are not representative of Pigeonsreport, its agents and/or affiliates ‘ views and opinions. Comments represent the views and opinions of the person posting their comments. To the degree allowed by applicable law, Pigeonsreport shall not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, harm or cost caused and/or incurred as a result of any usage and/or posting on this website of the Comments and/or presentation of them.
Pigeonsreport reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause infringement of these Terms.
You warrant and represent that:
- If we agree that: (a) the connection does not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or our authorized businesses, we will consider those organizations ‘ requests for links;
- the Comments do not contain any content that is defamatory, libelous, insulting, indecent or otherwise unlawful and constitutes an infringement of privacy
Pigeonsreport is hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit all of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval the following organizations can link to our Website:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- news outlets;
- online directory distributors that connect to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to other listed companies ‘ websites;
- and system-wide licensed businesses except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
Such organizations that connect to our homepage, publications or other website information given that the connection: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely mean the support, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the sense of the website of the linking party.
Other requests from the following categories of organizations may be considered and approved:
- Commonly recognized sources of customer and/or business information;
- dot.com internet sites;
- charitable organisations or other groups;
- online database distributors;
- web portals;
- accounting, law and advisory firms;
- and educational institutions and trade organizations.
If we agree that: (a) the link does not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or to our approved companies, we will accept link requests from these organisations; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the hyperlink visibility benefits us from the absence of Pigeonsreport; and (d) the link is in the general resource information context.
Such organizations that connect to our homepage as long as the connect: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply the support, endorsement or approval of the link party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the sense of the link party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and you are interested in linking to our website, you must send an e-mail to Pigeonsreport to inform us. Please include your name, the name of your organization, the contact information as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you wish to link. Wait for a answer within 2-3 weeks.
Organizations approved may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name;
- or by using the linked standard resource locator;
- or by using some other definition of our website to which we connect makes sense in the context and style of the material on the website of the linked group.
Any use of the Pigeonsreport logo or any other artwork would be permitted to connect in the absence of a licensing agreement for a trademark.
Without express consent and written permission, you can not build frames across our websites that in any way change our website’s visual layout or appearance.
We are not liable for any content that may appear on your Website. You consent to protect and defend us against any allegations that exist on your Website. No link(s) may appear on any Website that could be viewed as libelous, pornographic or illegal or infringing, otherwise infringing or endorsing the piracy or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific connection. Upon request, you agree to delete all links to our Website immediately. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and, at any point, it ties the policy. Through consistently linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to obey them.
Removal of links from our website
If you consider any link that is offensive for any cause on our Website, you are free to contact us at any time. We will accept requests to delete links, but we are not obliged to do so or to reply directly to you. We will not guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we pledge to guarantee that the website remains accessible or that the material on the website is kept current.
We exempt all claims, guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website, to the fullest degree allowed by relevant legislation. There will be nothing in this disclaimer:
- Restrict or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- restrict or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- restrict any of our or your liabilities in any manner not allowed by applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limits and restrictions of liability laid down in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) regulate all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising out of contract, in tort and for violation of statutory duty.